Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Balloons...up, up, and away!

So...I have been really bad about blogging lately and there are no excusses other than laziness!

A couple of weeks ago Drew and I had a date night and went to the Balloon Festival. We had a great time seeing all the balloons and eating CLASSIC fair food...corny dogs and turkey legs! (When we go to the state fair I fully intend on getting a funnel cake :) It was super crowded and HOT, but it was really neat to go in the evening because they light all the balloons up. I used to go the balloon festival every year as a kid and we would go early in the morning. This was exciting to go in the evening. Here are some pictures of our outing!

Enjoying the turkey leg...yum!
Drew, really chowing down

All the balloons being blown up
Drew and I with the balloons before it gets dark...we're getting good at the self portrait.
The balloon light up...they would all light up at the same time it looked so cool!

The evening ended on fire works, but I didn't get any good pictures of the fire works.

No comments: