Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving everyone, right now I am yelling for the Ags to BTHO t.u. I would liketo take a minute to list out what I'm thankful for...

Jesus, thankyou for giving your life in place of mine so that I will have everlasting life.

Drew, thank you for your love and kindness that you show me every day and the leadership you provide for our family.

Buttercup, thankyou for your constant companionship,snuggles, and hours of entertainment you provide when fetching your ball on the wood floor!

My family, thank you for your constant support and love. You have always been there for us!

Our wonderful friends, thankyou for the wonderful fellowship and tasty food.

We are so blessed!

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
and give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and His name endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalm 100:4-5

No comments: