Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My dad is 50!!

Last week my dad turned 50...I can't believe it! We started the weekend off right, celebrating at medieval times! We had such a good time, her are some pictures to document!


My parents with their best friends Tom and Kathy


My brother is a pretty pretty princess!
We had a good time trying on the medieval hat wear.


My dad is being hugged and comforted for being soooo "old"
The birthday boy being knighted
My family
The whole gang!
Having a good 'ol time!
My sister and I with our knight, sadly he did not win.
My mom and Kathy with our knight
Drew and I...we are getting pretty good at our self portrait.
On Monday night...my dad's actual birthday, I hosted a birthday party for him with all of our family.
Here are the yummy cupcakes I made for his birthday...they were amazing, I will post about them later!
My sister, mom, and Kathy
Singing happy birthday
I hope he made a good wish!
The self portrait!
Such a good time celebrating with friends and family!

No comments: