Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthdays are for celebrating!

This past Saturday my sister turned 20! I can't believe it, she is such an amazing young woman and God has great, big things planned for her!

We of course started the day out right, with a sister pedi!

We enjoyed the pampering and celebrated with key lime pie, and black cherry soda!

Our sparkly toes...we love the rhinestones!

That night we headed out with our family and friends to Maggiano's.
Dad, grandma, and James (unfortunately my mom wasn't there, she had a conference in Austin)

Drew and I enjoying a tasty dinner

Me and the Birthday girl!

Our good friends Tom and Kathy

And of course we had to end the night taking couples pictures in front of the fountain. This was the best one of Drew and I, but of course it is also the one of my brother in the background being goofy!

No comments: