Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Weekend to Remember



This weekend Drew took me out to celebrate my 25th birthday, and he did it in style! It was a recreation of the night he proposed and it was a very romantic evening.

We started the evening by heading out to our hotel in Downtown, and we headed out to Perry's Steakhouse for dinner. It was delectable. The night he proposed we actually went to the Place at Perry's and tonight we went to Perry's...so confusing and to make matters worse, they're only 2 blocks away from each other!

Our dinner was fantastic, our meal was completed with a dessert trio with happy birthday written in chocolate on the plate, it included caramel creme brulee, a chocolate orange truffle, and a praline cheesecake (scrumptious)! Unfortunately the picture I took did not last because I forgot that we took the memory card out to use in our Wii.


After dinner we walked over the the Myerson, Drew had surprised me with tickets to see Handel's Messiah...it was amazing and a great message to hear the weekend before Easter! The day he proposed the DSO was preforming Gershwin's greatest hits.


I love that he took the time to plan a wonderfully romantic birthday weekend for me. I was so surprised!


Thank you baby for the wonderful weekend, I loved every moment of it.

No comments: