Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July Part 2: (Transformers and BBQs)

We had a very busy and fun fourth of July... however, we did not make it out to see any fireworks...there's always next year!



Saturday night Drew and I went to see Transformers...it was awesome (I think Drew is glad there are some action movies I like to watch, mostly from comics)


We went to the movies with my mom and dad...thanks for the tickets :)
and my brother James...who I think looks like Shia Labeouf (I'll get a better picture and you can compare later)

For the fourth of July I made the delicious Star-Spangled Lemon berry cheesecake...yum!


We headed over to the Steele's (Ryan and Mindy) for a BBQ...we got to know some of our life group couples better and met some new people

One of the couples we finally met from life group were the Jarke's!


We had a great weekend!

No comments: