Saturday, October 29, 2011

Aggie football

It's game day in Aggieland...I LOVE it! I love going back home to Kyle field. Here are some pictures from the Baylor game a couple of weeks ago!

Getting ready for kick off, lets go Ags (BTHO Baylor)!

A sign that the student section put together (I had to laugh)...There has definitely been some ridiculousness going on with us leaving the Big XII

The Baylor game was a white out game at Kyle Field and it was completely student organized. The students sold maroon 12th man towels and had the 12th man wear white. They did this to raise money for the wild fires that have been taking over Texas (I think they raised like $25,000 dollars)

Mom and dad Gardner and Mikaela

Drew and I after the game, very excited about our victory!

Final score A&M 55 and Baylor 28...Whoop!
The Yell Leaders getting pummeled by the Fish...getting ready to be thrown in fish pond!

As always, thankful to be an Aggie...Let's go Aggies and BTHO mizzou!

No comments: