Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Interviews













Last semester a good friend of ours took some pictures for Drew and I and I think it is about time that we post them. Thank you Mrs. Mader!


So I am done with student teaching but while I am sitting around now I am trying to be proactive and hand my resume to different schools. I had my first interview yesterday, not sure how it went. She said I was doing a good job answering the questions but at the end I felt like I got a wish washy response. Just keep praying, I'm hoping that all went well.

On another note...if you like fruit dip I have an excellent (unhealthy) recipe that is great for showers and parties.

Apple Dip

3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 t. vanilla
8 oz. cream cheese
3/4 cup Heath toffee bits

Combine until smooth. Chill. Can dip apples in pineapple juice so they won't turn brown.

It is also really good with grapes and strawberries.






2 comments:

Christine said...

You two look great - very nice pictures!

Mel said...

Love the pics, Jen! Congrats on buying a house! Good luck with the interviews.