Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cruisin '09

Drew and I just got back from our cruise last week and we had a great time. It was a graduation gift for my sister and I. I graduated from Texas A&M WHOOP! and my sister just graduated high school. We went with my parents, sister and her boyfriend, brother, my uncle and his kids, and our good family friends. We had a wonderful time. We went to Mexico (progreso and cozumel). The beaches were so wonderful. It has been hard to come back to reality. While on the ship we were basically treated like royalty food was available any time we wanted (I think I gained like 5 pounds) and servers waited on us hand and foot. It was amazing!
This is my sister and her boyfriend Ben with me and Drew, we are getting ready to head to Mexico from Mobile AL.
Drew and I in Cozumel with the cruise ship in the back ground!

Our last night at dinner with our waiters Deddy and Betzy, they were awesome.

Our last night, the sun is setting on our left, but we were blacked out when we had the sun behind us!



Right now my amazing husband has been building shelves in our two guest closets. We have so much stuff and no where to put it and now he has made it all organized...he is so amazing! I married an awesome handy man I am so greatful.


1 comment:

Christine said...

Sounds like fun! I hope we can go on a cruise someday!