Tuesday, August 17, 2010

26 years ago today...

26 years ago today was the best event to ever occur for me. It was the day my best friend was born, the special man that God had planned for me had arrived! Here is a list of 26 things that I love about Drew (I have seen this on friends blogs, what a great idea)!

26 things I love about Drew

1. He’s very hard working and has a strong desire to provide for his family.
2. He’s is very handy and always making improvements to our house.
3. He’s very smart and intelligent.
4. He has a great sense of humor and is always making me laugh.
5. I love the way he laughs when he finds something that he thinks is truly funny.
6. He is incredibly handsome.
7. He has a desire to learn and research…he wants to do things the right way.
8. He as a love for his family and a desire to spend time with them…I know he will make an incredible dad someday.
9. He is determined and persistent.
10. He is protective and strong.
11. He is caring and kind.
12. He is such a sweet daddy to our precious dog Buttercup, (he loves to spoil her).
13. He is always dreaming of our future together.
14. He is so out going and can get along with anybody…he compliments my shyness very well.
15. He’s good at making decisions and not letting people take advantage of him…he has certainly helped me and rescued me in this area.
16.He loves my cooking, and loves food. I love that we can try new things together.
17. He has a desire to travel with me.
18. He is romantic and loves to put together special dates for me.
19. He’s very logical.
20. He’s very supportive of me and the decisions I make.
21. He’s very optimistic.
22. He is great at fixing things.
23. He seeks advice from godly men.
24.He thanks me often when I serve him.
25. He loves the Lord.
26. Life with him is an exciting journey, and I’m excited to see what the Lord has in store for us, and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Drew!