Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jammin' Good Times

Drew and I have greatly enjoyed my last 2 nights off! Summer nights off are great, we have enjoyed two date nights in a row.

Last night we enjoyed a tasty meal at home and played a few rounds of Guitar Hero before our movie started. (We enjoyed Guitar Hero so much, we played it again tonight)!


We then headed off to see Iron Man 2 (we are Marvel Comic movie "freaks")...we love the comic movies. The movie cost us $3 to get (gotta love the dollar theater that charges a $1.50) and paid 5 bucks for the popcorn...are they rediculous or what?


Tonight we enjoyed a tasty meal at Souper Salads...I really am a fan! After that Drew went with me to Hobby Lobby, one of my favorite places. I love to walk around and get decorating ideas for our casa. We headed home to play more guitar hero, then played some fetch with Buttercup and headed out for a nice relaxing walk.

I definitely enjoy these evenings together...I think we should do this more often!

No comments: