Thursday, November 24, 2011

24 Days of Thanksgiving

This November I decided to come up with something I am thankful for every day from November 1st through November 24th. I hope to continue this every year at Thanksgiving and when we have kids I hope to involve them and create a thankful tree in our living room. I'm thinking great family dinner conversations. Here is my thankful list:

1. I am thankful for my amazing husband who did the dishes for me tonight!
2.
I am thankful for our amazing life group, we have great friends to walk through life with, hold us accountable, and help encourage our marriage to grow stronger!
3.
I am thankful for wonderful cool fall weather and a warm cup of tea!
4.
I am thankful for a great school and work environment, I have some great coworkers!
5.
I am thankful for afternoons with family.
6.
I am thankful for financial peace, God has been faithful during our time to become debt free, even with the uncertainty of jobs on my end!
7.
I am thankful for new challenges and new opportunities.
8.
I am thankful for my sweet Buttercup, she is a great cuddle buddy!
9.
I am thankful for a wonderful group of ladies who encourage me to be a more Godly wife and a stronger woman of God, I love my life group bible study!!
10.
I am thankful for my great friend Megan and our girls nights!
11.
I am thankful for the brave men and woman who fight for my freedom!
12.
I am thankful for pedis and girl days with my mom and sister.
13.
I am thankful for Chick-Fil-A, where I first met Drew, and it's yummy!
14.
I am thankful that tomatoes, garlic, basil, mozzarella, and olive oil blend so well with red wine to create a delightful little girls night in!
15.
I am thankful for sweet kiddos that I get to work with everyday.
16.
I am thankful for the cold weather that came in today, and for a thanksgiving feast with the life group...yum!
17.
I am thankful for soy chai lattes, it's fall in a cup!
18.
I am thankful to be an Aggie, and for great Aggie traditions like bonfire, I will never forget!
19.
I am thankful for game days at Kyle Field, and BTHO KU!
20.
I am thankful for great times with family, yummy thanksgiving food, and an early Christmas with my sister!
21.
I am thankful for a much needed week off, to rest and be a little lazy, and to get the house clean!
22.
I am thankful for a warm house and God's blessings to provide everything I need.
23.
I am thankful for Drew's job, he is such a great provider, and he loves his job!
24.
I am thankful for a day that we can share our blessings with friends and family, and share a tasty meal with. Now let's go BTHO t.u.! Gig 'em Ags!

No comments: