Sunday, November 27, 2011

The end of a rivalry? I sure hope not!

Drew and I spent this Thanksgiving down in College Station with his family, my brother, and some of our good friends. Although the outcome of the game was not to our liking, we still had a great time, and I am still PROUD to be an Aggie! Here are some pictures from that day, hopefully not the last pictures I will ever take from an A&M v. t.u. game.

Our tailgate is always AWESOME, this game was above the rest. We were all set for a Thanksgiving feast tables decorated with pumpkins, flowers, and candles. All the pumpkins were painted maroon...no orange flowers here!
Drew and I enjoying the tasty food (this was Thanksgiving #3 for me!)
We brought my brother James to the game, he had a good time. I wish we won because I don't know if he will see a t.u. game when he attends A&M in a couple years.
Devin and Nikki, unfortunately I did not get a picture of the Mueller's.
The Gardner family
The senior line...I'm going to miss some of those guys!
The 12th man proudly flying their towels...it looked really cool, but my camera didn't capture it quite right.
Drew and I saying, "so long to the orange and white..."

No comments: