Monday, February 6, 2012

A Family Christmas

I thought I would FINALLY post about our Family Christmas...We celebrated with our families early, because Drew and I would be on our anniversary trip for Christmas.

My table all set up for Christmas dinner

I made my delicious meatballs again, I think this will be a Christmas Eve dinner tradition.

My brother and I have a joke about me eating his Doritos so I thought what a great gift! We also got him a A&M key chain and house key since he started driving this year.

Drew got a scarf and some clothes...he's looking snazzy

Buttercup likes to help open the presents and destroy the wrapping paper.

Look at his nice bright head light! Yay for stocking stuffers

Buttercup was not the biggest fan

The next night we headed over to the Gardner's to celebrate Christmas with Drew's family.
Brandon and Ashlyn

Ashlyn had a great time passing presents out to everyone

This child is obsessed with Hello Kitty, "My kitties" it's only fitting that she gets some PJ's to go with her obsession

Dan got the new Galaxy tablet...he cheated and peeked early :/

Brandon and Kristi

Ben and Mikaela

Ashlyn with her favorite gift of the night, after she opened this one she was done opening presents because she just wanted to play. She loved the doll house from Grandma and Grandpa

Giving Gracie some hugs, she loves this dog

I told you, hello kitty is the way to this girls heart.

This was her favorite toy (from uncle Drew and aunt Jenn) UNTIL the doll house was opened (those sneaky grandparents). It a little game where the dog asks for a color or a shape and you have to feed him the correct one (yeah for educational presents from the teacher)

Merry Christmas from the Gardners!


No comments: