Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Highlights

Here they are, the 2011 highlights...


We experienced a 4 day freeze in January and 4 days off!
In February I started my own classroom

I turned 25 in April
We went to a Mavs playoff game...and they won the national championship
I learned how to sew (a dress for Ashlyn)
In May Ashlyn turned 2!

We got my mom family portraits for mothers day
My mom turned the big 5-0 in May

We took a trip to the east coast in June (we headed out to a lake in Virginia, DC, and Williamsburg)
We joined a life group...some of the amazing ladies in our group!

In August, Drew turned 27
In September we got Aggie season tickets again...not as good of a season this year :/
We became DEBT FREE!!! in October

Gardner family portraits in November
In December Drew and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary with a road trip to Napa, San Francisco, and Las Vegas.

No comments: