Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Back!

 It's been awhile...a month to be more accurate. But don't worry, although I have dropped the ball in the Blogging woerld, I have still kept of with reading everyone's Blogs.

I know that I have posted about Pinterest before and I have made quite a few recipes from Pinterest, but I have finally been creative! I have taken some of those ideas and put them into action for my own home, and I think they turned out great!

First things first, I bought these plain black candle holders from Hobby Lobby (half off of course) and fixed 'em up a bit using a little paint and some sand paper. (There's a third candle holder, but I had already painted it by the time I remembered to take a picture).


What do you think? I think they turned out great, just the way I wanted.

I got this next idea on Pinterest of course, here is the original, where I got my idea. It was super easy all you need is a wood letter, some hot glue, twine, ribbon, and fabric flowers.

I am also really pleased with the way it turned out! I'm looking forward to summer break so I can get some more craft things done for our house!

1 comment:

The Cherrys' said...

Both crafts look great!