Sunday, October 14, 2012

TV Fall Line Up

 The shows are back and here's what We've been watching.



Drew and I are loving Once Upon a Time, it is very suspenceful and keeps us in anticipation for next week. I love the twists that they put on the old Fairy Tales.

A couple Christmas' ago Drew and I stated watching Bones on Netflix during the break. We have been watching it ever since. The relationships between the characters is great, there is a little humor between them which add a little comic relief from the creepy suspense.

 I love Parenthood (I watch this by myself)... Leave it to Parenthood to bring on the water works. I think they do a great job incorperating different aspects of families.

 My mom got me into Smash...I love it for the talented singers and AWESOME music. I've heard that it may eventually go to Broadway (it's a show about creating a Broadway Musical about Marilyn Monroe)

The end of summer and beginning of fall brings 2 shows from USA that I love to watch. Necessary Roughness brings together humor and drama about a psychiatrist and a football player and his team.

 Royal Pains is witty and clever. I like the medical side plus the relationships between the characters.

No comments: