Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Month of Thankfulness

This year I decided to join the 30 days of thanks on Facebook, here is what I have been thankful for.

Give thanks, day 1: I am thankful for my sweet husband who is always willing to help.


Give thanks, day 2: I am thankful for my sweet brother and the ability to go celebrate his birth!

Give thanks, day 3- I'm thankful to be an Aggie and to be a part of such a wonderful community so full of tradition.

Give thanks, day 4- I am thankful for our wonderful church and the opportunity to worship with 4 year olds.

Give thanks, day 5- I am thankful for my awesome job and amazing team.   Give thanks, day 6- I am thankful for the right to vote, and that my opinion matters!

Give thanks, day 7- I am thankful that no matter what, My God is strong and mighty, My God is faithful, My hope is in the Lord, For He is able!   Give thanks, day 8- I am thankful for pedicures and relaxation with family and friends!

Give thanks, day 9- I am thankful to have the opportunity to have lunch with my sweet hubby and his family.

Give thanks, day 10- Thankful to get great family photos on this beautiful Saturday! Thank you Cassie.

Give thanks, day 11- thankful for my sister, she is going to make a beautiful bride today!

Give thanks, day 12- thankful for the safe delivery and healthy arrival of baby Layla

Give thanks, day 13- I am thankful for the men and women who proudly serve this country and fight for our freedom!

Give thanks, day 14- Thankful for my life group girls and the amazing women that they are. I am thankful for their friendship and that they encourage me to grow stronger in my faith.

Give thanks, day 15- I'm thankful for my sweet baby girl Buttercup, she has brought so much joy to my life over the last 7 years.



Give thanks, day 16- thankful to celebrate my aunt and uncle's 25th anniversary. They are such a blessing and a great example of God's love!

Give thanks, day 17- thankful to have a great dinner and fun time with my brotherS, sister, and husband!   Give thanks, day 18- I am thankful for a great start to a much needed relaxing week off.


Give thanks, day 19- I am thankful for my sweet Lily Girl, she is such a sweet little cuddle bug who is always ready to play.

Give thanks, day 20- I am thankful for the plentiful options for food. We are never in short supply!

Give thanks, day 21- I am thankful for my husband who keeps me grounded, he is the most stable force in my life and he loves me through thick and then. I am so blessed to have him in my life, to love me and do life with.

Give thanks, day 22- here is the list that Drew and I came up with this morning: each other, our puppies, our house, our jobs, our hard work ethic, our car, Aggie football, our wonderful parents, our siblings, our family, our friends, and our church. I would say we are pretty blessed!

Give thanks, day 23- I am thankful for completely relaxing, lazy days with my hubby and family.



Give thank, day 24- Thankful for an amazing Aggie season. Way to show them that you can compete in the SEC boyss!

Give thanks, day 25- I am thankful for safe travels from a wonderful vacation. It's good to be back home!

Give thanks, day 26- I am thankful for my nice warm house.   Give thanks, day 27- I am thankful for a car that is safe and reliable to get me from point A to point B.
Give thanks, day 28- I am thankful for laughter...it always has the ability to ease stressful situations.

Give thanks, day 29- I am thankful for our Life Group, for the wonderful couples we've met, and the great friendships we've made.



Give thanks, day 30- I am thankful for this Christmas season and the birth of our Lord and Savior. He is the reason for the season. Without Him I would have nothing to be thankful for.
Also, I am thankful for girls night with my mom and sister.





No comments: