Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gathering with Friends

It has been a little while since my last post and these pictures that I am about to post are about a month old...but I thought I would post a tribute to some of our great friends.

Back in October we went to a baby shower for our good friends Aaron and Melissa Lovelace. It was a great time of fellowship we got to see a lot of our friends from College Station. It was a good thing the shower was the week it was because 5 days later little Andrew surprised us all early. He wanted to be like his daddy and have the same birthday!

Here we are the whole College Station gang.
From left to right: Chris and Krystal, Me and Drew, Aaron and Melissa,
Michael and Christine, and Jonathan and Anna.
We all were in the Newly Wed Young Married class together at Church!
The cute cute cake


Us with the expecting couple


At the end of October we got together with some more of our friends from church in College Station. It was really nice to get to see them. The Cheshires just moved into their new home near Ft. Worth and so we went to see their new home for their open house party. It was great to see them it has been about a year since we saw them last. Our friends the Davis' were also there and it had been at least a year and a half since we have seen them last. It was so nice to get together with old friends.
From left to right: Joy and Kasey Cheshire, The Gardners, Jim and Sarah Davis


Most recently Drew and I went to a wedding shower for my old roomate. So excited that she is getting married, she is the last one of the 4 of us who lived in the Pintail house to get married! YAY Amanda! It was such a great time to catch up with these girls I miss them so much...We need to get together on a more regular basis (I am ok with having a Monday night dinner :) I can't wait until her wedding in January it is going to be such a blast!
The roomies together again (minus 1)
Amanda (the bride to be), Lindsey, and me

No comments: