Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009: The highlights

2009 was a great year. A lot of big things happend in our life...so here are the highlights!


Back in February we moved into our first home
Drew's sister Kristi got married in March

I graduated Cum Laude in May...Whoop!


In May Drew's sister had a little girl Ashlyn...

we are a proud Aunt and Uncle!


We went on a cruise for mine and my sister's graduation in July

Drew had business in Puerto Rico in August...
I decided to go and lay on the beach while he worked

I was a bridesmaid in my cousin Natalie's wedding in August


August 17, Drew turned 25...unfortunately I have no pictures because he was out of town on business for his birthday!

Our good friends Devin and Nikki got married and August...
it is complete the whole gang is married now!

In December Drew and I took our first trip to NYC...we both loved it!

On December 29th Drew and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary by having a party at our house. It was an anniversary/ birthday party.




We had a wonderful year in 2009...we did a lot of traveling (Mexico, Peurto Rico, Boston, and New York). I think we will calm the traveling down next year. We celebrated lots of weddings with family and friends, and the birth of our niece. We are truly blessed and we look forward to what the new year brings!

No comments: