Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anniversary/ Birthday party

Last night Drew and I hosted a anniversary/ birthday party at our house for our anniversary and our good friend Kathy's birthday (which were on the same day). It was a great time of fellowship all of my family got together to have dinner and hang out. When I was growing up we would go to Houston and have a big family Christmas the day after Christmas. All my aunts and uncles would come over and my grandpa would fly in from Michigan. We would have an appetizer potluck. So that is what we did last night. I will post the recipes of what I made last night later. It was so nice to be with family and friends for our anniversary. It was a night of pictures...I started it and the rest of the family followed.


A night of celebration for Kathy's birthday and our 3 year anniversary.

The boys were a little goofy as you can see.
Drew and I got a picture infront of our pretty tree.

Then we got a picture of the whole family: Drew and I,
my sister Elizabeth, my brother James, and my mom and dad.

The three girls; mom, sister, and me!

My sister and I...I got the short genes!

My dad's family (part of it at least).
Grandpa, Uncle Geoff, Aunt Cindy, Uncle Mike, and my dad.

There's the boys- minus my uncle Scott

My mom and my Grandma

Drew and I with my uncle Geoff and aunt Ilma

My dad and grandpa.
I wish I had gotten my brother in this picture
to have 3 generations of James Weston McMain.
My cousin Elizabeth and Morgan Tom and Kathy's daughter.
Aunt Cindy and Kathy
The younger boys intensely playing Mario Kart.
being goofy...they really are a bunch of kids!

No comments: