Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

I have come up with a new alliteration for Tuesdays because tickle me Tuesday jus wan't working out for me (I don't have a kid that says lots of funny things). So this is what I came up with, Tasty Tuesdays. Each week I am going to try and make something new and the next Tuesday I will let you know how it was or I will post about a recipe I have used in the past that I really love. Yes I am doing another blog about food...what can I say, I love the stuff!

Last week I made a chicken tender salad. It turned out really good (I would make some changes the next time I make it, but I will get to that later).

I used a Rachael Ray recipe for the chicken tenders (which are baked, not fried) http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/baked-chicken-tenders/
I made home made ranch from a hidden valley ranch packet (milk, mayo, and HV Ranch packet). I added tomatoes and mixed greens...Drew and I absolutely loved the ranch (we will never buy bottled ranch again).

For a Saturdy or Sunday afternoon lunch this is a perfect meal, just serve with some fruit. WHEN I make this again I will add shredded cheddar cheese and avacado (I love avacados). If you decide to make this yourself I hope you enjoy it as well.

Happy eating!

No comments: