Saturday, April 10, 2010

Show us your life Friday

So it seems that I am bad about getting my posts out on the correct days, I'm sorry. Life just sometimes gets in the way (really it's the second job). Here is my life...

How do you keep healthy and in shape?

I am definitely not a work out person...I am just too lazy or I don't like it (even though I feel so much better after working out). I have really been making it a goal to eat healthier, I have been buy a lot of fruit and eating it too :) and just about every day at work I have a salad for lunch. I think having this second job is a plus and a minus. Plus: I eat less and am constantly on my feet for 5 hours. Minus: I tend to eat at weird times.

I am really going to try and go for a walk with my dog everday that I am not working at Loft.
I have a gym membership and I really should use it so I am not wasting the money.
I would like to try and do at least 20 minutes a day of Wii fit Yoga

I feel like I have more goals, dreams, and aspirations then actual, physical working out. I have download some Aps on my phone to help with calorie count during the day and even some work out suggestions.

PLEASE SEND ME IDEAS!!

No comments: