Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Softly call a muster

Muster, probably the greatest traditions at A&M. It is sad that this year I will not be attending Muster anywhere. One of the neat things about Muster is that it is remembered by aggies all around the world. Check out here for more about Muster (http://aggietraditions.tamu.edu/remember/muster.html)

Muster is on my mind because this year there is a girl, I never met, who will not be here to say "Here." Someone else will be saying here in her place. Her name is Lauren she would be completing her Junior year at A&M this spring and probably getting her Aggie ring. The summer before her Freshman year she asked me to be friends with her on Facebook because she saw that I too was an Education major. We never met, but I know that she would have made a great teacher. I know that one day I will meet her in heaven. Lauren you are on the mind of Aggies everywhere today! And for you Lauren, I softly answer "here."

No comments: