Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tasty Tuesday...A Day Late

Since yesterday was my birthday, I thought I would post about my birthday meal (it is one of my favorites).

Steak with Mushroom

Ingredients:
Filet Mignon
Portobello Mushrooms (stems removed)
Garlic and herb boursin cheese
packet of bernaise sauce
Olive oil
balsamic vinigar
Montreal Steak seasoning

Directions:
Marinate steaks and portobellos in olive oil, balsamic vinigar, and steak seasoning (on the steaks only)
Start grilling the steaks, then add the mushrooms to the grill (they cook faster than the steaks)
While the steaks and mushrooms are grilling cook bernaise saice according to packet directions. Also slice boursin cheese in round slices about 1/4 inch thick. Take steaks and mushrooms off the grill. Put 1 mushroom on a plate, top it with a slice of the boursin cheese, top that with the steak and add a little bernaise sauce on top.

YUM YUM YUM, you've got yourself a nice gourmet meal!