Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Eats!

I've always been a comfort eater and I have now found the ultimate comfort eater blog...The Pioneer Woman. She is amazing and her food is so good. I have only tried a few things so far, some side items. But the few things I have tried have been AMAZING...

The Eggberts Sunriser:
Now, I did not make this exact recipe, but I used the ingredients I had on hand and made something very similar to this.

Roasted Garlic with New Potatoes
These pictures are from her site


These are the only recipes currently that comes to mind...but I have lists made out of food that I want to try from her blog...check it out, I know that husbands will be blissfully happy after the many meals you make of hers!
She also has a cook book that I can't wait to get my hands on called, The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl, by Ree Drummond.

No comments: