Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Currently I am very thankful for my Roomba, his name is Nigel. And yes I did name him...I found it fitting. He makes my life so much easier. He is great for hard surfaces, on carpet he's ok but his best work is on tile and wood floors. Each day I hit the clean button and he's off circling the house. Now normally I would not vacuum this much but there is a culprit...




Dear sweet Buttercup...she looks so innocent doesn't she? Don't let that short hair fool you. It comes and goes, mostly goes. Everyday our floors are covered in white Buttercup fur, so I have to say thanks to Nigel. Because of him I don't have to lug out the vacuum or broom everyday to clean up fur bunnies. I just turn on Nigel and he does the work for me and I can focus on getting other things done...like dinner!
If you are looking into getting a Roomba I suggest checking out woot.com they sell one item per day, and everyday it is something different, and they are at reduced prices. Every once in a while the put the Roomba on for a pretty good deal...check it out!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Such a cute picture of Buttercup!

Brittany Mader said...

Just wanted to say that I admire your "Thankful Thursdays"! We enjoy keeping up with y'all via blog!