Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shenanigans on the 4th...and a couple other days too!

This weekend we headed out to Cedar Creek Lake to enjoy some good times... We enjoyed great family times, boating on the lake, and yummy food. What more could you aske for. Here is a photo album of our weekend. Seriously, I took a lot of pictures be prepared!

The star of the show...our niece Ashlyn. As you can see she is incredibly camera shy!

Some of the group swimming in the lake...unfortunately Brandon left his silly hook'ems in the picture. We have Ashlyn, Kristi (Drew's sister), Tim (Drew's brother), and Brandon (Kristi's Husband)

The Gardner boys getting the boat ready.

Mamma and baby (Kristi and Ashlyn)

Ashlyn loves to play with her uncle Ben
She loves to chill with her uncle Tim

Me lovin' on Ashlyn
and playing a little too!

once again posing for the camera in her fourth of July wear!

The gang all together at lunch, minus me...somebody had to take the picture. And fortunately I got Brandon to get rid of his silly long horn fingers!

Ben and Mikaela

Ben wakeboarding...I had some closer shots of him, but I likes the background in this one better.

Me and Mikeala chilling in the boat

Drew and I getting ready for the fireworks on the Fourth...flash on

Flash off...now you can actually see the sunset

Me trying to be artistic...p.s. the fireworks around the lake were AMAZING!

This picture would have been cooler if I was smiling and not screaming because the sparks were burning me.

an intense round of Egyptian Rat Screw

The Gardner boys hanging out in the middle of the lake

Drew and Tim tubbing

Drew tubbing...hang on tight!

Tim taking a crack at it

Here I am wakeboarding

Mom and Dad Gardner on the Sea-Doo

We had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a really FUN weekend!!! It's been years since I've been out on a lake. Glad you had a good time with family!