Sunday, May 8, 2011

25...already?

Well, the years are flying by on me and I have recently turned 25. 25 is going to be a great year...it's the year I hope to be teaching my own classroom, growing in my faith, becoming more of a woman of God, and becoming more of a help meet to my wonderful husband.

We had a delicious homemade dinner of fajitas and tres leches cake, and a relaxing evening. Here are some pictures of the joyous occasion.

Me with my tres leches cake, I'm really getting into baking

Dad, just chillin'

Uncle Geoff and lil Geoffrey, he was our ring bearer at 3 and now he is 8...man he's big!

Me and Drew, but I'm sure that needs no explanation

Grandma and Aunt Illma

My tres leches birthday cake...I went with the Mexican theme and stuck with it...true to the end!

All the ladies minus me...the picture taker

Right before the party started, Drew went around decorating the house for my birthday...he's so good to me!

Mom, James, and Elizabeth: that was the only normal looking picture of James the whole night.

No comments: