Friday, May 20, 2011

Jason Castro Concert (Jenn's view point)...Green River Ordinance Concert (Drew's view point)

Last weekend Drew and I had a great date night. Young Life was hosting a concert and preforming was Jason Castro and Green River Ordinance. We had such a great time and it was a great compromise date night. I wanted to see Jason Castro and Drew wanted to see Green River Ordinance, so it worked out perfectly!

Drew and I hanging out before the concert started.

Jason kicking it off...

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Jason and I after the show...he's cool and an Aggie (it makes him even cooler :))...and yes I am wearing a jacket in the middle of May, it was 50 degrees that night (Drew and I were not prepared and froze the entire concert...blankets would have been wise).

No comments: