Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I am so thankful for my wonderful mother, she has always been there for me and loving me every step of the way.

I also a great mother-in-law she has been so accepting and welcoming. She has been a wonderful addition in my life.

We spent this weekend celebrating, Saturday night we headed out to Buca Di Beppo. We celebrated the trifecta, mother's day and mine and my sister-in-law's birthday.

Dinner at Buca, I was greatly surprised when my best friend Megan ended up being our waitress...It was great getting to see her.

Drew and our niece Ashlyn...I had to get a picture of Drew holding her, she never lets him hold her so this was a big deal!

For mothers day with my family we headed down to White Rock Lake and had a picnic. I made the entire lunch from the mothers day picnic recipes I got in my Southern Living Magazine...it was so good!

For lunch we had a spring time salsa, fruit salad with blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries with mozzarella cheese and basil, and homemade chicken nuggets

For dessert we had strawberry and rhubarb hand pies

My mom and Grandma

3 generations: Grandma, mom, and I...too bad my sister had to work, we would have loved her in the picture too!

No comments: