Friday, August 19, 2011

5 on Friday


As we prepare for back to school, this weeks theme is all about school...I am excited to get back in the swing of things. I love school!

1. Does back to school have any meaning for you this year? (Either kids in school, teacher, or still in school)
2. Did you enjoy back to school shopping?
3. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
4. What was your favorite grade in school?
5. What was your favorite subject?

...AND my answers

1. I am excited about back to school every year...school means work for me, I love teaching!
2. I love back to school shopping (I think it may be a requirement for teachers)!
3. My favorite teacher was my English Lit. teacher my junior year of high school...she made reading enjoyable and turned it into a life long passion.
4. Well from a teacher stand point I would say Special Ed. PreK since that's what I teach...I also loved Kindergarten.
5. I love science (not when I was in school), now with my PreK kids...I love seeing them learn through fun science experiments. When I was in school I LOVED history, and I still do!



No comments: