Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another year older...celebrating drew (finally)

I am finally getting around to posting pictures of Drew's birthday that we had a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time grilling hamburgers and swimming. Drew had a great time being with friends and family. Thank you Gardner's for opening up your home so we could have a place to party!


Drew and I with our friends Mindy and Ryan...so glad they came!

My friend Lauren and I

Drew opening up his really cool Aggie football book

Drew got a beer gift basket from the Nimmons...they are all different kinds from World Market

Kristi (sil) and me

Catching up with old friends...Kristi, John Paul, and Lauren

My mom and dad

Ben and Mikaela

Kristi and Lauren...reminiscing the "good ol'" days of high school

John Paul and Cade
Mr. Cade, the little boys loved swimming

Madden
...And the big boys too!

The yummy candy bar I put together!

The girls chit chatting, and Madden

Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating my wonderful husband!

No comments: