Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bathroom RE model

A couple weeks ago Drew and I remodeled our guest bathroom...and we think it turned out great. Drew told me it turned out exactly the way he had planned, yay!

BEFORE:






DURING:

Drew pulled everything out including the yucky linoleum and added nice new tile.



AFTER:

We picked up a new vanity and mirror from home depot, it is smaller than the old one and makes the bathroom look so much bigger.

Drew also installed wainscoting, new base boards, and trim. I helped paint it shiny white.

Close up of the nicely installed tile...thanks for your hard work Drew!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful! You guys did a great job!

Meghan said...

That looks SO great! I can't wait to do remodel-y things once I don't have this big ol' belly to contend with ;) I would LOVE to re-do our master bath one day, but based on how much trouble Drew said putting in your tile was, I'm not sure if that will be our first project post-baby. That, and I'm afraid of saws, so that might hinder a tile-installation project.