Friday, March 15, 2013

Then and Now


I have decided to come back to the blogging world from my long and unannounced hiatus. In my decision to do so, I came up with a series of blogs that I will call then and now. They will range from changes in my life, my dogs, the house, and our world. In my inauguration then and now blog post I will show they amazing affects of using dry shampoo, a round brush, and a blow dryer. Be prepared to be amazed.

Ever wake up with crazy, bad hair? Maybe you fell asleep with wet hair, or you woke up late and didn't have time to tame the beast with a shower...If you wake up like this (a product of showering at night) have no fear!
Then...

With dry shampoo, a blow dryer, and a round brush, you can turn that into...

Now
 Thanks to my friend Amber who is a hair dresser, I learned this technique and I will no longer have ponytail days when I can now do this! It's so quick and easy!

No comments: