Thursday, January 9, 2014

20 Weeks

Half way there!! 


how far along? 20 weeks
how are you measuring? Right on track
size of baby? size of a banana 
heartbeat? 152 bpm at last appointment (18 weeks)
total weight gain/loss? -10 lbs. 
maternity clothes? Yes, I finally caved (Drew made me spend some money) and bought a pair of jeans (mine were starting to hurt). I can still wear regular shirts.
stretch marks? Nope.
sleep? I'm still tired, but I no longer need daily naps. I got a new pillow this weekend and it's helped me sleep more through the night and wake up neck pain free!
best moment this week? Getting the nursery done, and feeling some movement!
movement? Yes, I feel some subtle movements
food cravings? Cran-raspberry juice (no worries, its light)
gender predictions? Drew is dead set that we are having a boy, I'm pretty happy either way. At the beginning I was pretty adamant that we were having a girl. We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Becasue of all the holidays, I was really missing the occasional glass of wine with a nice meal and not having heartburn after eating.
what i'm looking forward to? Registering
how are you feeling? I'm feeling good, I love being able to eat again, and healthy food is starting to sound good again!

No comments: