Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2010 in review...FINALLY

I have finally gotten around to doing our 2010 highlights...

~In 2010 we experienced record snowfall in Februaury. We saw 12 inches of snow at home, Buttercup loved catching snowballs and chasing her friend Lucy around the yard.
~That spring Drew and I attended Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. We went through plastic surgery, put our budget together and began using cash. We look to be out of debt next summer!
~Drew and I went to crested butte for spring break with Drew's dad and brothers. We enjoyed the week off and the general splendor of the snow covered mountains.


~In June I went with a group from our church to Recife, Brazil for a mission trip. I was a wonderful experience and I got to see a culture wrapped up in the worl cup.

~While I was in Brazil Drew surprised me with some home changes:
He tiled our bathroom floor

He was involved in our neighborhood garage sale and bought some new furniture for our living room, rearranged the room, and had wood floors put in...I was so surprised when I got home.

~We spent 4th of July with Drew's family at Cedar Creek Lake...the fireworks around the lake were beautiful!

~In August we celebrated Drew's 26th brithday. Back in April I turned 24 but I didn't take any pictures.

~We experienced Jerry world with the Lovelace's at the A&M v. Arkansas game

~Drew and I took a day and headed out to the state fair of Texas, we tried lots of different fried food, but my favorite was the fries smores.

~Our annual vacation took us to D.C. We stayed with Jeff (Drew's old roomate) and his wife. I love history so it was a great trip getting to see so much of our nations rich history!

~On Thanksgiving day my sister Elizabeth came home from being in Brazil for 3 months. It was so good to see her, she leaves to go back for a year in April.

~During Christmas break Drew and I began to paint our kitchen...We started with painting the cabinets a cream color, and in January we painted the kitchen (I'll post pictured of that later). And I have one last project in the kitchen before it is completely done.

~At the end of December Drew and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary, we had a delicious dinner at the Grand Luxe.

No comments: