Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Blessing People

This last weekend at church we had a guest speaker Reggie McNeal (not former A&M quarterback) come and (obviously) speak. He gave us some stats on where the world is headed in terms of Christianity, and Asia is headed to great heights...so exciting! He really brought things into perspective that our job here on Earth is to bless people, and through that we pray that God will open up their hearts to him. He challenged us to bless three people this week, I have not yet done this (it is a huge stretch outside my comfort zone) I feel God saying get going. It is as simple as asking a waiter or barista, "how can I ask God to bless you." A simple question like that really does open up the doors. So lets get moving and become the blessing people!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I finally found your blog! I know you've been following mine for a while. It's good to 'catch up'! :)