Saturday, February 5, 2011

Texas, Snow?


Until Christmas last year I had never seen actual snow in Texas, yes I have seen the hard ice "snow" that usually hit Texas once a year totalling about 2 inches. But snow, real snow that you can make snow angels in, build a snow man in, and going sledding down that is a new phenomenon. This so called "global warming" has brought about 28 inches of snow since last Christmas, and I love it. I love seeing the brown dead land around me covered in a blanket of sparkeling white, God makes it so beautiful. I have also enjoyed a 6 day weekend this week. School has been cancelled since Tuesday, it had been nice getting to sleep in, relax, and get things done around the house. Although I have been getting cabin fever, I have really enjoyed the little bit of winter that God gave us!

No comments: