Sunday, February 13, 2011

Great Weekend




This has been a great weekend with friends.


Friday night I headed over the my aunt Ilma's house for a girls dessert night. My aunt Cindy is leaving at the end of this month to go to New Zeland with YWAM (yoouth with a mission). So we had an evening to get together and talk and pray for aunt Cindy.



(sorry I couldn't get it to a decent size, so it's blurry)



I spent Saturday with the Morris girls, we headed to pei wei for lunch and when Kate went down for a nap Emily and I had a great opportunity to chat and catch up. (Unfortunately no pictures here either).


Saturday night Drew and I headed out to Buca De Beppo for one of Drew's co-workers birthday. I got to meet a lot of the people he works with, and the food was really good! Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of Drew and I or our group.



On our way to church we got a call from Trent (he works with Drew), he invited us to the Stars game...we had such a blast. It had been awhile since Drew and I had been to a stars game, they lost, we still had a good time.