Wednesday, December 11, 2013

14 & 16 Weeks




how far along? 16 weeks
how are you measuring? I'll find out in a couple weeks at my 18 week appointment
size of baby? size of an avocado 
heartbeat? 160 bpm (at our 14 week appointment) 
total weight gain/loss? -15 lbs. (I'm up 5 lbs from the last time I weighed myself)
maternity clothes? Not yet, but I love getting in my PJ's or sweats when I get home from work, my pants are starting to get a little snug. 
stretch marks? Nope.
sleep? I'm pretty tired, but I finally feel like I'm starting to get some of my energy back. I toss and turn a lot a night which is not something I'm used to.
best moment this week? Being able to make dinners during the ice storm.
movement? Not yet.
food cravings? Nothing, I'm still not completely enjoying food, nothing really sounds good.
gender predictions? Boy,just listening to people talk about their morning sickness and mine being similar it makes me think baby G could be a boy.
what i miss? Food sounding good and not making me sick.
what i'm looking forward to? hopefully feeling better in the next couple days/weeks
how are you feeling? nauseous and I'm starting to feel a little frumpy as I've hit this in-between stage.

No comments: