Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 in Review

Well, 2013 has come to an end, and Drew and I have had an amazing year full of travel and the start of major life changes. We look forward to all that 2014 has to offer.

This year Drew and I joined a co-ed softball team with our life group. I never played sports before, I thought it was a lot of fun.

In April, Drew and I traveled to Las Vegas with his parents. We had a great time eating and going to a bunch of shows.

I turned 27 this year and Drew took me to see Wicked when they came in town.

We has a life group girls weekend, it was so nice to get away and hang out with my friends.

Drew had his annual work training in Boston, and of course I joined him. We headed out to Fenway to tour the park and we ate delicious Italian pastries in North End. After we returned from Boston, Drew and I headed to New Orleans for a weekend away, but we have no pictures to document the trip.

Then after we got back from New Orleans, Drew and I headed up to Nebraska for his cousin's wedding. We were very busy traveling this summer.

Drew's cousin married a truck driver and all the guys in the wedding brought their trucks, it was definitely a unique get-away car.

Our big trip of the year was Ireland. The country was absolutely beautiful, we had a wonderful time experiencing a new country and culture.

I'm am at the same school this year, and still teaching resource, but this year we each got our own room and I am teaching Kinder and 1st graders with special needs. I love my little home away from home!

In October, Drew and I headed out to New York with his parents. It was very similar to our trip to Las Vegas, full of shows and food. Drew surprised me with tickets to Wicked on Broadway....AMAZING! I did not enjoy the traveling as much as I did with Las Vegas as I was battling morning sickness.

The biggest thing to happen to our little family this year is finding out that we will be parents in May, a little nerve racking and exciting all at the same time.

For Christmas, Drew got me the DSLR camera I has been wanting, such a great gift. Be prepared for the pictures to follow as I figure out how to use it.

I hope you had an amazing 2013 full of love, blessings, and great memories. Happy New YEAR!

No comments: