Monday, December 23, 2013

18 Weeks




how far along? 18 weeks
how are you measuring? Right on track
size of baby? size of a sweet potato 
heartbeat? 152 bpm 
total weight gain/loss? -10 lbs. 
maternity clothes? Yes, I finally caved (Drew made me spend some money) and bought a pair of jeans (mine were starting to hurt). I can still wear regular shirts.
stretch marks? Nope.
sleep? I'm still tired, but I no longer need daily naps. I do get up once during the night to go to the bathroom, and I feel like I toss and turn a lot at night.
best moment this week? We got to see the baby moving around at our 18 week appointment, baby G was kicking away and waving.
movement? I'm not sure if I am, I think I might be, but not entirely sure.
food cravings? Orange juice and oranges
gender predictions? Drew is dead set that we are having a boy, I'm pretty happy either way. At the beginning I was pretty adamant that we were having a girl. We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Sleeping comfortably through the night, I know it will be a long time before that happens again. I also wake up every morning with a headache, which I miss being headache free.
what i'm looking forward to? getting the nursery done, it's in progress!
how are you feeling? I'm feeling good, I love being able to eat again, and healthy food is starting to sound good again!

No comments: