Thursday, December 12, 2013

Telling Drew the big news

I've known for a couple years how I wanted to tell Drew we were going to be parents and the occassion finally cam about!

I sent Drew on a little scavenger hunt that started with an email saying...
"Now that the day is done, lets go and have some fun! Go pick up some drinks from the place we first met and clue number 2 will be waiting for you."

He headed off to Chick-Fil-A in the mall where we first met when we worked there for a summer. At Chick-Fil-A another note was waiting for him...
"Dinner and snacks are waiting, but hurry because the ducks are coming. Just remember I love you and I'd marry you all over again! Go PARK the car and I'll see you soon!"
This note sent him to the park where he first told me he loved me and proposed...I though what a perfect way to tell him about the next big news in our life.

When I saw him park I walked up to him and handed him my phone with clue number 3, a picture of the positive test on my lock screen.

He was super excited and then we enjoyed a picnic by the pond with some sparkling cider, I bought baby blankets for our picninc blanket and layed out some I love daddy onsies.

No comments: