Monday, February 17, 2014

25 & 26 Weeks




how far along? 26 weeks

how are you measuring? Right on track
size of baby? Size of lettuce
heartbeat? I am not sure at the moment
total weight gain/loss? -1 lbs. 
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few
sleep? I feel like a toss and turn all night long. I am starting to get cramps in my legs and butt, having a thick pillow between my legs has been very helpful at night.
best moment this week? We got to see little baby G, they were sucking away on their left arm, it's amazing to see the changes in our baby from month to month.
movement? Yes, especially at night when I first lay down.
food cravings? At the moment I really haven't had any cravings, whatever people suggest I eat.
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Shopping for cute clothes, I have always loved getting new clothes, but I don't find maternity wear quite as exciting. Don't get me wrong I am excited and truly blessed by this baby, but I miss skinny clothes.
what i'm looking forward to? My first shower next weekend
how are you feeling? I'm feeling really good, the top of my stomach gets a little sore by the end of the day, and my feet/hands are starting to swell, I solve that problem by staying off my feet as much as possible :)

No comments: