Monday, February 24, 2014

27 Weeks


how far along? 27 weeks
how are you measuring? Right on track
size of baby? Size of a rutabaga
heartbeat? I am not sure at the moment
total weight gain/loss? -4 lbs. (I had a litte stomach bug this week and couldn't eat as much) 
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few
sleep? I feel like a toss and turn all night long. I am starting to get cramps in my legs and hips, having a thick pillow between my legs has been very helpful at night. I wake up a lot finding myself on my back, unfortunately this seems to be the most comfortable position.
best moment this week? We had our first baby shower and I just felt so loved and blessed and I know that baby G will be surrounded by some amazing people
movement? Yes, especially at night when I first lay down.
food cravings? I still don't have a lot of cravings, but the other night I really wanted tacos...homemade with all the fixings!
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Bending over easily to reach things without a belly getting in the way.
what i'm looking forward to? Spring break and rest...one week left!!
how are you feeling? I feel good, I still have a good amount of energy, I'm trying to be better about working out. I have noticed that if I eat too much, the top left side of my belly feels like its burning, so strange!

No comments: