Monday, February 3, 2014

22 & 24 Weeks

Well, I missed the post about 22 weeks, but I'll still share the picture!





how far along? 24 weeks
how are you measuring? Right on track
size of baby? Size of a cantelope
heartbeat? 152 bpm at last appointment 
total weight gain/loss? -9 lbs. 
maternity clothes? Yes, I still have a couple of work pants that I can still wear, but I definitely find maternity pants way more comfortable. 
stretch marks? A few
sleep? I sleep ok, last night was a little more difficult, it seems that my belly is really starting to get in the way now and my hips go numb from the extra weight so I feel like a toss and turn for most of the night. I get up about once during the night to go to the bathroom.
best moment this week? friends starting to plan for my shower and registering for our sweet babe and I think we've finally agreed on names.
movement? Yes, lots of soft bumps
food cravings? I've really been enjoying fresh fruit and apples with almondbutter, these Girl Scout Cookies are killing my attempts to be healthy!
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Sleeping on my stomach and back, I catch myself on my back in the middle of the night.
what i'm looking forward to? My first shower at the end of this month.
how are you feeling? I'm feeling really good, I'm a little sore at the end of the day, but I fix that with sitting and relaxing!

No comments: