Sunday, February 23, 2014

A sprinkling of love

This last weekend Drew and I had our first shower and needless to say, we were overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and blessings we received for our little one. I definitely have the most amazing friends and family in my life, God has truly blessed me with loving, caring people.

Sweet little notes and decor...

Cute jungle animal set up!


The cake was yummy and sooo cute!

Popcorn party favors



 Me with the Grandma's!

The hostesses: Aunt Debbie, Natalie, Elizabeth, and Holly

4 generations: Grandma, Mom, sisters, and baby G

My Aunt Ilma, the amazing photographer!

My sweet friends and bridesmaids. I am so thankful for these girls and that they are still very much apart of my life.

 I have an abundance of bibs, the activity was to decorate a bib and these were the top 3!

 High school friends: Megan and Shea

Grandma and Aunt...Drew's sister and mom



Thank you everyone for a wonderful shower!

No comments: