Tuesday, March 11, 2014

29 Weeks



how far along? 29 weeks
how are you measuring? Right on track
size of baby? Size of an acorn squash
heartbeat? 150 BPM
total weight gain/loss? -2 Ibs.
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few
sleep? I toss and turn, I guess I'm just preparing for the days ahead. I also have to get up about twice to go to the bathroom.
best moment this week? It's SPRING BREAK!!! And, we had our first class and although it freaked me out a little, it made things more exciting too, each day it's getting more and more real that we will be parents...crazy!
movement? Yes, especially at night when I first lay down. 
food cravings? I'm back on a fruit kick, I've also been making spinach salads with strawberries, almonds, cheese, grapes, and blackberries with balsamic vinaigrette (yum, yum)!
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Since the weather is starting to get nice out, Drew and I would sit on our back patio in the evenings with a drink and just chat and relax. We can still do that it's just my beverage of choice is a little different...maybe I can try a mojito without the rum :)
what i'm looking forward to? A week of relaxing around the house and lunch dates with my sweet hubby!
how are you feeling? Overall, pretty dang good. I've just noticed that cleaning is getting more difficult (shucks), bending over or vacuuming/mopping really makes my lower back hurt. I'm thankful that I have a hubby who helps out a bunch!

No comments: