Monday, March 17, 2014

The big 3-oh!


how far along? 30 weeks
how are you measuring? Baby G is on track and an estimated 3 pounder
size of baby? Size of a cucumber
heartbeat? 150 BPM at our last appointment
total weight gain/loss? 0
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few
sleep? I feel like a toss and turn all night long. I am starting to get cramps in my legs and hips, I finally have maternity pillow which has helped 1.ensure that I sleep on my sides and 2. have something to keep my legs elevated. My doctor recommended a calcium supplement, so hopefully that will help with the leg craps, but my hips are constantly falling asleep under the extra belly weight.
best moment this week? I enjoyed a wonderful relaxing week off for spring break. I was well rested, able to make dinner, and keep  the house clean (it was sooo nice)! My favorite moment by far though was getting to have lunch with Drew each day!
movement? Yes, I feel like it is all day long now whenever I am still...I think I have an acrobat in here.
food cravings? I still don't have a lot of cravings, but if one thing does consistently sound good, it is chocolate shakes.
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Cleaning and being on my feet without lower back pain.
what i'm looking forward to? Drew and I have a couple courses coming up at the hospital and I'm looking forward to learning new things and anticipating the arrival of Baby G.
how are you feeling? I feel good, but I am loosing energy. I am definitely tired by the end of the day!

No comments: